As a logged-in Administrator, click on the Status Codes menu item. A list of default Status Codes will appear (see menu below).
Use the “Delete” button to remove any Status Code that does not apply to your church.
To edit an existing Status Code, click the name of the code to open the edit window. At this point you can:
- Change the name of the status code.
- Change the description of the status code.
- Change the number of days before the recipient’s name is highlighted with a different color.
- Change the color the recipient’s name will be highlighted with, once the notification period expires.
- Click “Update” to save your changes.
To add a new Status Code, click “Add Status Code.” Enter the name, description, notification days and notification style you desire. Make any changes as detailed above. Click “Add” to save the new Status Code.
Back to Getting Started.